Team DPIFF announces its Tourism Partners for Dadasaheb Phalke International Film Festival Awards 2022
Preparations for DPIFF 2022, India’s most prestigious award ceremony are in swing with full vigor.
Six venerated States Tourism are associated with Dadasaheb Phalke International Film Festival Awards 2022 to embark the grandest celebration of Indian Cinema & to commemorate 75 years of Independence – Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav. The main aim of Team DPIFF is to create a profile of States Tourism to get a wider recognition in India and abroad. Following are the reputed States Tourism allied for the ceremony:
1. Gujarat Tourism – Vibrant Gujarat
2. Madhya Pradesh Tourism – The Heart of Incredible India
3. Rajasthan Tourism – The Incredible State of India
4. Arunachal Pradesh Tourism – The Land of Dawn-lit Mountains
5. Karnataka Tourism – One state Many Worlds
6. Chhattisgarh Tourism – Full of Surprises
As the State Tourism participate, the ceremony will ensure to articulate Folk Dance, Folk Music and depict vibrant Culture of each State.
The countdown has already begun. The glamorous Bollywood affair of the year will be held on 20th February, 2022 in Mumbai. Bollywood stars will be gracing the event, and are also gearing up with performances to celebrate the magical night.
According to latest reports, the curtain raiser Press Conference of DPIFF 2022 will be held on 15th January 2022 in Mumbai at Taj Lands End.